Hello, LM_NETters - I am hoping that some of you with experience in
setting up student Internet stations can give me some guidance.  I am
writing an Acceptable Use Policy for our 800-student middle school
(grades 6-8) and am wondering what elements others have found to be most
important.  I'd like to create a fairly simple and understandable
document, with places for students and parents to sign.  We plan to allow
student access with supervision, but know that this may not always be the
case.  Many of the AUPs I've seen on the 'Net have been quite lengthy and
complex.  TIA for your help, and peace to you all!

Sarah Kruger, Librarian
kruger@meol.mass.edu
Orleans, MA

LM_NET Archive Home