I'm all set on AUP's and curriculum ideas, but what I'd really like is
the nuts and bolts about what you do on a day to day basis.  What are
your procedures?  Who does what?  Who is allowed to do what?  What are
the rules about using the Internet?  If you have only one account in
the library, do students have to book time in advance?  Must an adult
be with them at all times?  Who?  Will a teacher do?  I guess you get
the drift.  i forgot to type "TARGET", but I will be happy to post a
hit if there is interest.  As always, TIA.
Jan Hylen
Salem High School
44 Geremonty Drive
Salem, NH 03079