I'm the LMS for a K-8 building of 920 students + staff.  We are equipped
for going on-line and a number of teachers are quite eager to do so.
What concerns me is the TIME element involved.  Teachers and students
have a limited amount of time in which to do research.  I am compiling a
notebook of URLs, but I have run into so many where the address has
changed.  Is there a quick way of handling this that you have discovered,
or are there some sure-fire addresses I should have to start out?  As you
can see, I'm a novice myself!  I would really appreciate any tips you can
give!  Sara McKee
       Forestdale School
       Sandwich, MA
       mckee@meol.mass.edu