The 2 postings about Internet management were timely for me today. My
SYSOP informed me today that students were using obscene, X-rated, and
generally inappropriate language in doing searches on the Internet.
Although our filtering software, Cybersitter, had blocked the students
access to these sites and recorded the time of day when the "offense" had
occurred, the problem remains...who were these students? Yes we do have a
sign-in sheet, but they had not signed it. The stand alone station can not
be supervised 100 percent of the time.
 What's my solution to this problem? I am sure others must be experiencing
the same situation. How did you handle it?

TIA
Gloria Baker
gjbaker@unixg.ubc.ca

LM_NET Archive Home