I agree with Elisa.  I am all in favor of holiday cheer and good will,
but with input coming at the rate of over 100 messages a day, I
automatically hit the delete key on anything with the word "greeting" in the
subject line.  I don't have time to read them let alone answer.

. Bruce Nelson                .
. Evergreen Park H.S.         .
. Library Director            .
. phone: 708-424-7400 x210    .
. fax  : 708-424-7493         .

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Elisa Baker wrote:

> In addition, I don't quite understand the sudden influx of Christmas
> Greetings to everyone on LM_Net.  Did we agree to send messages this way
> instead of individually? It's true I'm not in the Christmas spirit yet, but
> enough already.
> ********
>                                   Elisa Baker, Librarian
>                                    Ursuline High School