The sixth grade is doing an ancient Egypt unit. One group is researching
mummification. One of their sources said that the body was first washed
with julip. We have checked all of our available sources including World
Book,Information Finder, Groliers, Comptons and the unabridged dictionary.
The only thing close we could find was julep identified as a mint drink.
I can call the public library Monday but hoped someone here would have
found this before and could help. Thank you in advance.
Rebecca Dann
Jay School Corp.
Portland, IN 47371
rdann@ideanet.doe.state.in.us