Several teachers at school are having problems printing. They are using a
Mac running system 7.5 and trying to print to the old, OLD Imagewriter (I
think it is the first one) with no results. The driver they are trying to
use is the Imagewriter GX driver. I don't recall ever having seen that one
before, and I'm assuming that it is a new one intended to accomodate the GX
features available in 7.5. Is my guess correct that it is new and not
compatible with such an old printer? If so, will the regular Imagewriter
driver 7.0.1 work?

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home