My techie has asked me to pose the following questions to  LM-NET

1. Is there anyone out there who has a CD-ROM network that is
Windows based?
2. Is there anyone transferring multimedia over their CD-ROM
network? And if so, what is the performance like? and, how many
workstations are connected and transferring multimedia
simultaneously?

     We are about to install a CD-ROM network ourselves and this
feedback would be very valuable for us to make the decision about
which system to go with.

     I will post a HIT with the results of this request
consequently,

Thanks very much in advance,

Marilyn McMahon,
Head Librarian,