Friends,

We have a new class that is part literature & part science. The kids read
science fiction books one day, and then look at "All those weird
scientific concepts." The class (and the teacher!) is a winner.

I would like to hear of some great titles you folks may recommend. I will
post a hit, most probably over Christmas Vacation. Please reply directly
to me. TIA!

Larry Parsons                           "Money is not the
Ocean Beach School District            report card of life."
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360) 642-3731  FAX (360) 642-1224
booker@guest.wednet.net

LM_NET Archive Home