This is not a flame!  It appears that some of us are getting fed up with
requests for Christmas greetings and are feeling "inundated" with those
requests, whereas other people are asking for them so they can demonstrate
the "coziness" of the 'net and the shrinking of our world, and others of us
are cheerily sending out the requested greetings. We all have the option of
reading or not reading the messages, responding or not responding, deleting
or saving them.  Let's just keep it that way without complaints.  It takes
half a second to delete a message and it takes much longer to register a
complaint about a message.  Why add to our holiday frustration (that seems
to be the way some people approach the holidays anyway)?  I'm happy to send
out greetings when I have time; and if I don't have the time, I just delete
them. So.... as for me and my house, we'll say "Happy Christmas!"
                                Betsy Stine
                                Danvers (MA) High School
                                bstine@mecn.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home