Comrades,
  Here are responses I received when asking for quotes from this person
(I must be careful how I word this, since I received one reply chastising
me for assuming that her pronouncements would be "outrageous" thereby
overlooking her "positive contributions to our society").  Unfortunately,
I have not yet been able to follow up these leads:

Check in the collection "What they said."  It is published annually and
organized by subject with a speaker index.

Check reviews of her books.  An early one on UFO's was co-written by a
right wing general (isn't that redundant?).  UFOlogy was her pre-ERA
passion, and she exhibited a similar paranoid pathology in that obsession.

You might contact the Illinois Education Association office in Springfield.
 I know they have a committee (C.A.P.E.) which specifically tries to track
and inform membership about attack on public education.  The IEA liason
person's first name is Paula; but if you call the IEA office in
Springfield, they can give you information on the right person to contact.
Good luck.

LM_NET Archive Home