I would really appreciate it if any of you would be willing to forward this
survey to your math department.  My principal asked if I could post this
survey.  The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.  He
would really like responses by the end of the week if possible.  Please
respond directly to me and in the subject area if you could put JOHN RILEY
so that I know these are for him I would really appreciate it.  Thanks for
your help!!!!!!
                                MATH SURVEY
                          Questions Around Books?

1. Levels - Do you have levels?        YES       NO
   How many?_______

2. Supplementary Materials - Do you use them?        YES       NO
   Computer work?           YES       NO

3. How do you rate your textbook  1 - 10 (1 low, 10 high)? ______

   Strength - Weaknesses

4. Do you teach algebra in your middle school?  To whom?

5. Do you teacher pre-algebra in your middle school?  To whom?

6. Do you know of any other schools/staff that have a great math textbook
   series?

   Names                                           Phone #'s

  ---------------------------------                ---------------

Sheri Runkel  <0199igms.InforMNS.K12.MN.US>

Inver Grove Heights Middle School
8167 Cahill Ave. E
Inver Grove Heights, MN  55076
(612) 457-7220  ext. 2240