Please does anyone out there know where the graveyard of Bondwell spare
computer parts may be?  I have a 486 notebook which needs a new keyboard and
I can't find anything around here (yes, NYC...)  The company died a year and
a half ago and was once located in California.  If anyone knows any
contacts, please get in touch with me.  My function keys are dying!
        Thanks!
        Sr. Mary Veronica, aka the flying nun...
--
Sister Mary Veronica,CHS      "Give what you have to someone -
Xavier High School             it may be greater than you dare

LM_NET Archive Home