Dear LM_Netters:

A little while back, I responded to someone's inquiry about submitting
manuscripts to publishers and I gave several editors' e-mail addresses so
people could contact them to ask for writers' guidelines.

You've been a busy bunch.  The editors I mentioned received a ton of requests
for writers' guidelines.  So many, in fact, that I've been asked to contact you
again to let you know that we now do have one single person who sends out
writers' guidelines for all of HarperCollins Children's Books.  Her name is
Donza Bush and you can contact her via email at this address:

    donza.bush@harpercollins.com

If it takes a while for her to respond, do please be patient, as there is a
large volume of requests.

Thanks for your attention.

Catherine Balkin
Library Promotion