-- [ From: Cheryl Sturgeon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Dear Netters,
I purchased( for $80) a video reviewed in Booklist.   I purchased it
directly from First Run/Icarus.  I was told I had to pay this public
performance price because I was a school.  I later saw the very same video
in Library Video Co. catalog for the $19.95 with a statement that all videos
in the catalog "may be used in a classroom setting in accordance with U.S.
copyright laws".  I called First Run/Icarus to complain about my price and
they informed me I was in no way overcharged.  Six months has passed.
Library Video Co. still sends me catalogs with the same video at the same
price!  Am I being ripped off or ...??

Cheryl A. Sturgeon
Highland Schools
ssturgeo@ohio.net