Hello all,
    We are a K-8 parochial school in Topeka, KS.  I have two fourth
grade teachers, Ms. Mies and Mrs. Deneault, who would like to have
their students correspond with at least one student per state.  They
are basically looking for information on each state.   Mrs. Deneault
would like this to be an ongoing "keypal" situation, writing at least
every 3-4 weeks.  If you are interested, do not send messages to me
at this listserve.  Instead send them to kenagys@kspress.com and
address them in the body to either of the two teachers.  I realize
that this seems to be asking a lot, but I would appreciate any help
you can give.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Joanne Proctor
Most Pure Heart of Mary School