I've been spinning a theory of synchronicity in our profession and here's a
classic example. The mother who comes in to type our overdue list each week
and I were chatting about the Internet and online threats to kids and she
commented about how she finally pulled the plug on her teenage daughter's
time on a local BBS's chat area. I then told her about Listservs and
commented that  a listserv would be a safer way of accomplishing the same
thing. Sadly, I could come up with one to recommend.

+   Peter Butts              +  "One man gathers what       +
+   East Middle School       +   another man spills..."     +
+   Holland, MI 49423        + pbutts@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu  +