Bill:  I appreciate your honesty.  However I respectfully choose to
disagree. We all have to evaluate our sources of information in constructing
our worldview.  My niece and 2 nephews were kidnapped (and thankfully
recovered).  There are two convicted child molesters living in my town,
after having been released from prison.  I have read numerous accounts of
Internet pedophiles, not just one. The FBI has announced that they have
five agents working fulltime on tracking these people down. I choose to
err on the side of caution when it involves children, even "just one."

     Carole H. Carpenter         chcrpntr@strauss.udel.edu

LM_NET Archive Home