---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 19:02:12 -0600 (CST)
From: Barb Searcy <bsearcy@vulcan.inlink.com>
To: LM_NET <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: Request Holiday Greetings

Dear LM-Netters--

Thank you so much to those of you who have responded to my request for
Holiday Greetings the students at McNair 6th grade center in University
City, MO.  I have greetings from every state except Alabama,
Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Idaho, Kansas, Louisana, Missouri (imagine
that!), Nebraska, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and
West Virginia.

Also, thank you to those of you in Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, Guam,
and Australia that responded.  I would love to hear from more countries.

I will put the greetings from other countries and a few from the U.S. up
on a world map-holiday greeting bulletin board.  The others from the U.S.
will be folded over with a snowman on the front and the message inside
and posted all over the building.  This is to give everyone a better
chance to see them.  Also, the principal will be reading many of your
greetings to the building each morning.  Again, thank you.

Barb Searcy
McNair Sixth Grade Center
University City, MO
bsearcy@inlink.com