   A 4th/5th multiage teacher is looking for books to use next year when
teaching about Canada, Mexico, and South America.  (I am thrilled that we can
plan ahead like this!)  I have a couple of good bibliographies to use, so I
am mainly looking for recommendations - which books are others using and
finding work well?  She wants to specifically look at the Aztec, Mayan,
Incan, Inuit, and Eskimo cultures.  Reading levels can be from grade3-6.
   I will be happy to post a hit on this if there is sufficient interest.
 Thanks in advance!
Beth McCheyne
Dunrobins@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home