Greetings!
        A sixth grade student in my middle school, Sarah, is researching
spices.  She needs help with two questions:
        1. Do you know of a folktale or story that involves cinnamon, pepper
and/or the mineral salt?

        2. Currently, how much money does a country exporting cinnamon make on
this product?

        We have exhausted our middle school library resources and would
appreciate any assistance you all can give in helping us to locate the
information we need.
        Thank you very much! (from Sarah)

P.S. Does anyone know what the "cyber" in "cyberspace" stands for??

Please answer directly to my e-mail address since I am on "digest" and cannoat
read every message to LM_net.  Thanks!

Cathy Burns      c_burns@mentor.unh.edu
Oyster River Middle School
Durham, NH 03824