I would like to add my wish that people would put their email address in
the body of their message - especially when requesting information and/or
help. There have been many "greetings" I couldn't send, and today a request
for Swedish ornaments came over, and I couldn't respond to it without
responding to the whole group. PLEASE include your email address for those
of us whose server software (is that the correct term?) doesn't
automatically give the sender's address. All I get is the listserv address
at the top of the message. Frustrating! Faith Van Putte
<vanputf@mail.firn.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home