Hi Everyone,

        There I was anxiously scanning my mail for some response to my
query.  Then, late one night when I felt like spending money, I signed
on to my alternate service, only to find that mail sent from there
could not go to LM_NET.  Peter, did I miss something in the original
info?  Or am I just uninformed about how the mail works?

        Anyway, here's the long lost query:

Can someone tell me something about Magic Cards?  I heard a young
boy ask for them in a Woodstock bookstore last spring, but didn't think much
about it.  Now it seems that the eighth grade boys in our small Catholic
school (K-8) are very involved with the cards.  Our principal is concerned
about this pastime, and I said I'd ask around.  Any opinions or experience
will be appreciated.

Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Hintz                     Hintz@vaxa.cis.sunycgcc.edu
Librarian, Etc.
St. Patrick's School
Catskill, NY                    The Land of Rip Van Winkle

PS:  I had tried to send this message from the mail program in CRISNY
because of problems with my communications module at home.  Suddenly
LotusWorks kept switching Terminal Emulation to VT52 no matter how I tried
to keep it at VT100.  Some days my information highway is a secondary road...

LM_NET Archive Home