Kathryn K. Lafferty writes:
> Does anyone have a good place for weather information for a 5th
> grade unit?  I can access the National Weather Service, but was
> wanting to know if there were other sites, particulary for
> hurricanes & tornadoes.  Maybe pictures of the damage they
> cause, etc.

First visit WeatherNet:
<URL:http://cirrus.sprl.umich.edu/wxnet/>

You'll find many good resources there.  Be sure to get a copy of
"Blue Skies" from their weather software page.  A fantastic
weather resource program.

Stephen E. Collins   <URL:http://Web66.coled.umn.edu/WebMaster.html>
University of Minnesota   Fax:(612)625-6817  sec@web66.coled.umn.edu

"The Web is getting really really big. Really quickly."
       -NCSA What's New Announcement, December 12, 1993

LM_NET Archive Home