   LM-Netters-
              My guidance counselor is at it again!  Thanks to several of you w
ho came to my rescue concerning Ebon Academy.  Now she's looking for Oak Hill A
cademy in Mt. Wilson, VA.  She needs requirements, student population, cost and
 curriculum.  Any suggestions on where I can find this information?  I've tried
 to explain to her that we have colleges and university information and even so
me public schools but no information on academies.  That didn't stop her so I'l
l have to rely on the kindness of strangers. . . Also, if you can suggest a res
ource or resources for this information so I'll be prepared next time, I would
really appreciate it.  TIA
                          Patricia Hill
                          W. J. Keenan High School
                          3445 Pine Belt Road