     An English teacher wants to know if there is mythological
 figure known as the  Fisher King? She has a professor who keeps
making comparisons to the Fisher King. I know of Robin Williams'
movie by the same name, but she says this is about a king who loses
everything  and has nothing to do with movie. I can only guess that
the movie is an allusion to the myth/fable,but I have no idea.
     Any help would be greatly appreciated - she's having a test
Monday night in this class and thinks the teacher would slip
something like this in.  TIA

Judy Stewman,Librarian
De Queen High School
De Queen, Arkansas