I am seeking a good resource for the style and documentation recommended
for writing term paper on science topics.  Our science teacher feels that
the documentation required by the other departments at our school is too
lax for science papers and wants something that is specific to science.

I would also like some book recommendations for an order I am about to
place.  I need titles suggestions for two topic areas - Pacific Coast
Marine creatures (plant or animal) - Northwest sources are even better
and plant books for secondary students.  these could be on any topic
related to plants, they just need to be good!  TIA

Tiki Levinson
Bristol Bay Borough School District
Library Media Center
P.O. Box 169