Friends:
My library coordinator is so impressed with the information I provide
her from LM_NET. She wanted me to check with the group if anyone knows
of a current video on Intellectual Freedom.  We are aware of the ALA
video produced several years ago.  We are looking for a video to use
as part of an inservice training on censorship for librarians in our
district.

Are most of you aware of the LM_NET brochure written by Michael and
Peter and distributed by Follett.  I've never seen it mentioned on-line
but saw it discussed in School Library Journal.  It is a great resource
for introducing fellow librarians to the listserve.  I'm giving an
inservice on LM_NET next week to all librarians in our district and
plan to use the brochure.  Follett has been very generous about
providing copies.

Bonnie Hopkins
Mountain Elementary School
2280 North Road