Greetings and Happy Holidays from Valdez High School in Valdez, Alaska
(Unofficial Home of the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill).  Our beautiful community
is also the site of the World Extreme Skiing Championships each year.  We
usually get a lot of snow; the average is about 35 feet (yes, feet not
inches) per year.  However, this year we only have about 5 inches so far,
 and most of it has been blown away by high winds. We can still see our
lawns!  Hopefully we will have a white Christmas.
  We have been posting the generic LM_NET holiday greetings on a
Christmas bulletin board, but we would really like to receive some more
personalized ones to the student body of Valdez High. We plan to have
internet access for the students by second semester and this board will
get them excited abut it.  We will respond to all messages that we receive.
TIA
Dona Kubina
donak@muskox.alaska.edu
Valdez High School