Hi folks - Our school is going to be renovating or building a new
facility for one k-12 library.  We are a small rural school (less than
500 students k-12) in Northern New York.  I am looking for ideas on how
to design this library in a way that keeps K-6 students separate from
7-12 students.  If you have any ideas about this please pass them my
way.  Also if you have anything you would like to share with me on
designing a new library in general, please feel free to do that too.
Please send all responses directly to me and not the list.  :)  TIA, for
any help you can provide.  It is much appreciated.

Melinda Miller-Widrick, LMS K-12
Colton-Pierrepont Central School
Colton, NY 13625
miller-widrick@northnet.org