In message <1393699118-128379727@sec.micro.umn.edu>  writes:
> Does anyone know the email address or goher for the U.S. Fish and
> Wildlife Assoc.? I need to get current updates of types of endangered
> animals as well as numbers that are endangered. Any help will be
> truly appreciated.  Send replies to: Wres_Ch@Access.Ohio.Gov

You can get lots of information about endangered species, laws
and regulations, and action you can take, from the Endangered Species
Web Page at: <URL:http://www.econet.apc.org/endangered/>

You can get specific information from EE-Link's Endangered Species
page at: <URL:http://www.nceet.snre.umich.edu/EndSpp/Endangered.html>

The U.S. Fisheries and Wildlife endangered species page is at
<URL:http://www.fws.gov/~r9endspp/endspp.html>

(Don't know about any e-mail or Gopher resources, though, sorry!)

Stephen E. Collins   <URL:http://Web66.coled.umn.edu/WebMaster.html>
University of Minnesota   Fax:(612)625-6817  sec@web66.coled.umn.edu

           Celebrate Max's Art Holiday on Decenber 12
"Every year for Max's Art Holiday, children from around the world make
pictures and hang them on the walls of their homes"  -Max, at age 5.

LM_NET Archive Home