LM_NETTERS,

        Does anyone recommend downloading and using Netscape 2.0 Beta 3 at
this point?  Is it relatively free of bugs?  Are there any problems I should
be aware of before I download it on my hard drive?  About a month ago, an
LM_NETTER recommended that we wait until Thanksgiving or so when most of the
bugs are worked out. TIA.

                        David Levin, Media Center Director
                             Rich Central High School
                             Olympia Fields, Illinois
                                  d-levin@bgu.edu

              "Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves,
       or we know where we can find information upon it."    ~~Samuel Johnson

LM_NET Archive Home