Dear LM_Net Friends,
        Remember Ranganathan?  I'm interested in using his guiding
principles for a program proposal I'm writing.  If you don't have time to
respond to each of these five questions, I'd love to have your input on
a single question.

1)Books are for use
        How do you keep circulation statistics healthy and get books in
        the hands of your students?

2)Every person his book
        What strategies do you use to insure that your collection meets
        the needs of your students and staff?

3)Every book its reader
        What is your favorite programming idea to promote books?

4)Save the time of the reader
        What specific technologies have positively impacted your
        library and its users?

5)A library is a growing organism
        What is your number one goal for your library at this time?

Do any of you have a title to suggest for the program to be based on this
information?

Thanks in advance!  I really appreciate your time.

Leigh Ann Jones
Librarian
Carroll Middle School
Southlake, Texas