I have heard through the grapevine that TENET is soon (like December?) to
offer SLIP connections to Texas TENET users. When we get that, we should
be able to use Netscape, but the SLIP connection is a prerequisite, as I
understand it. However, I have heard nothing further about this. If
anyone knows anything, enlighten us all.

Wade H. Weiler   "Visualize whirled peas"  =:-)
Irving, TX   wadew@tenet.edu

On Sat, 9 Dec 1995, Phillip G Weldon wrote:

> I gather none of these fancy interfaces like Netscape are available to us
> on TENET.  If I am wrong, please enlighten me.

LM_NET Archive Home