> We are trying to set up a children's station in the library using a Mac LC630
> and a Pioneer 6-disk changer.  We are using At Ease.  If anyone is successfully
> doing this would you please reply to me personally?  I would like to correspond
> you you about how you set it up with At Easel.  TIA
> Judy Voran> Technology Coordinator
> Desert Mountain High School> Scottsdale, AZ

Dear Judy
        We have a Mac LC550 with a pioneer 6-disk changer and At Ease.
It is a pain to have to disable the At Ease each time someone wants to
use a CD.  However we found that one CD was used with much greater
frequency than the others.  We also discovered that the icon from the #1
CD in the changer had its icon automatically appear on the screen below
the hard drive icon.  So we place a button on the AT
EASE screen for that most frequently used CD which we have placed in
the #1 slot of the changer. .  It has saved a LOT of running.
The directions for doing that can be found in the Help section of your
computer.  Write me back if you need more info..
Jeanette Heath
Heath@Oswego.oswego.edu

LM_NET Archive Home