Please help with facts about the Parthenon:
How high are the (46) columns?   What is the diameter at the column's base
and top?  (The columns swell a bit at the center, we don't have to know
about that.)
How far apart are the columns?

I have dimensions of the height, length & width, the general floor plan,
also info on the Golden section.  Any additional facts that would help a
middle school student make a simple model of the building would be
appreciated. (There are lots of complicated optical illusions built into the
design.  We don't want to get crazy doing an exact replica.) Needless to say
I have exhausted our local public library's resources. Info needed by Thurs.
Dec 14, to allow time to do the project.
TIA
Barbara Walker
adrianw@ix.netcom.com
Fax:  860-585-9611