To all of you who asked that I post my replies about the MAC card catalog
software:

Mac Cards:  Mixed bag.  Some people liked it and some people did not. The
ones who did not like it had printer problems with it or they did not like
the format.  This prints only on an Imagewriter.

Winnebago and Librarian's Helper were recommended, however they do not work
on the Mac (at least according to the catalog).

I am buying, based on your recommendations, Mac Calm from Demco.  I called
customer service about this and they said that it prints on a laser writer.
 They will send you a trial package of the materials needed for printing
before you buy a big package.

Thanks again for all of your help - you folks are great!!

Barbara Wymer
Media Library Technology
Bonita Vista High School
751 Otay Lakes Rd.