Rob-  You might try looking in a MacWarehouse catalog for Pwrbook security
devices.  Kensington makes a cable that fits in the security slot at he
back of the computer.  These are about $49.95 singly but they're much less
if bought in quantity.  There is also a cheaper item at $26. or so that
does the same thing.  I bought one of these and am satisfied with it.
MacWarehouse can be reached at 1-800-696-1727.  Their educational rep for
your area is Brad Van Gemert.  His extension is 7269.  I am taking the
liberty of forwarding your message to the MacWarehouse office.  They will
probably be in touch with you.  We, in Hartford, do quite a lot of business
with the educational division of the company and have been satisfied.

Jerry Dalpe at Quirk Middle School, Hartford, CT

LM_NET Archive Home