Hello-
A teacher just asked if I would load a personal copy of Jeopardy onto my
LCD equipped computer so that her class could play this game during a
class party.  I told her 1- I didn't think that it was legal to do this;
2- Why didn't she use her own computer (she said they all wanted to play
the game together).   Is this legal? What if I remove the game after the
party is over?   What should my response have been?  She also said that she did
n't think that I should be telling her what she could or could not use in her c
lass.

I need your help and assistance.     TIA     Please respond to me. ;(

Peter

LM_NET Archive Home