Sorry we deleted the original message so we cannot respond directly
to the sender.  Our Special Education teachers say the secondary
students especially enjoy books by Gary Paulsen, June Rae Wood, and
R.L Stine.

June Rae Wood won the Missouri Assoc. of School Libns Mark Twain
award for this year for her book The Man Who Loved Clowns and lives
in Missouri.

Janet Hofstetter, librarian
California High School       email: jsr001@mail.connect.more.net
1501 W. Buchanan               jhofstetter@admin.california.mo.us
California, MO 65018         voice/fax: (314)796-8256
The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it.

LM_NET Archive Home