Dear LM_Netters,

This message was actually sent yesterday but it appeared under subject:
Returned Mail - Host Unknown,(because in my haste I had put on the wrong
address the first time and had to forward it)  so probably no one read it.
So, here goes for try 3.

First, thanks to all those who wrote with ideas of how to fix the
Winnebago date due problem. There were several suggestions but the one
that worked was ensuring that the vacation days were filled in correctly
in the calendar.

Second, I must apologise to loyal Winnebago users (and to Winnebago) for
my implied criticism of Winnebago suport. LM_NET was not the place to vent
my frustration (which due as much to general computer  and end-of-year
blues as to problems with the support itself).

For the record, several users came to Winnebago's defence and stated how
impressed they had always been with the service; the feedback about them
was almost entirely positive. They have a lot of satisfied customers out
there.

So, sorry, LM_Netters and Winnebago. I will venture to be more temperate
in the future. The lesson I have learned from this: Never put messages on
LM_NET when about to have a nervous breakdown!

Yours penitently

Yvonne Davidson
NIST
Bangkok