Yesterday one of our french teachers asked for a recipe for "Buche de
Noel", a special cake served as part of a traditional French Christmas
celebration.  I checked all of our cookbooks, and tried several searches
on  the Internet; and while I found many references to it, I found no
recipes.  He wants to serve this at his French class Christmas party next
week.

Does anyone either have such a recipe, or pointers to where I might find
it?  Any LM-NET members from France out there?  (It would be really neat
to present the recipe to him in French!  Now that would be AUTHENTIC!)
Thanks in advance.

Linda Young
lsyoung@mailbox.syr.edu
Hannibal Jr.-Sr. High