Hi folks,
We are investigating the purchase of IBM PC300 computers for a new lab.
 These are Pentium 75mhz with 8MB RAM.  Anyone out there have any experience
with these?  Would you recommend them?  Also, your opinion as to how much RAM
we should have .  Will 8MB be enough?  The file server will also be Pentium
with 32MB RAM.  We are debating whether or not to install Windows 95, any
comments on that?  The lab will serve all high school curriuclum areas.   The
Library will be networked with the lab and we'll be running an automated
catalog, Ebsco's MAS Full-Text Elite, and SIRS from a CD tower. (These are
DOS programs and currently do not run within the Windows platform.)   Any of
your thoughts or experiences are appreciated.  Thanks.
Reply to:  SueEvenson@aol.com

Sue Evenson
Harrisburg High School
Harrisburg, SD 57032