Hi LM_Netters,
        I have a class of 5th graders studying various states. We would
like to correspond with 5th graders from matching states. The students
have specific "kid type" questions to ask. Is there a 5th grader in your
school who would like to correspond with a 5th grader in Ann Arbor, Mi?
We promise to return "kid type" information from our end. We need someone
in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas,Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Missouri,
Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina,
Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia,
Washington, Wyoming. Thanks very much. Please respond directly to me and
then we will set up the match.  Sunnie

Sunnie Tait
Wines Elementary
Ann Arbor, Mi