Recently I put out a request for anyone who would be able to supply me with
a Classroom Channel videotape that was aired a couple of weeks ago.
Someone responded to me that they felt it was a violation of copyright laws
to request a copy from another school.  To resolve the issue, I called
Channel One and asked them what would be the appropriate procedure.  They
assured me that, in their opinion, it was perfectly legitimate to borrow
from another school.  Just wanted to let everyone know in case you
encounter a similar situation.
Louise Jones
Hardee Sr. High
JonesL2@mail.firn.edu