Hi -- I am doing some research into how technology is being managed in
schools these days.  I would greatly appreciate hearing from any willing
LM_NETters regarding the following:
  1.  some background on your school:  grades, #students, #staff
  2.  your take on your level of technology implementation (please regard
satellite use, video production, as well as computer related technologies)
  3.  who is now responsible for managing/coordinating/planning for/implement-
ing/integrating technology in the educational system, if such a person (or
persons) exists
  4.  if there is no position relative to technology management, how does it
happen
  5.  any evolutionary/historical information regarding how your system has
come to its present management strategy(ies)
  Many thanks in advance.  I will be writing an article regarding my findings
but will share informal results in advance with any who are interested.
Kim Carter
Souhegan High School
Amherst, NH  03031
kcarter@shs.mv.com