We are planning to add some pages to our website using Adobe's PDF
format and are wondering about potential problems and pitfalls. Has
anyone had problems retreiving pages using the PDF format? Has there
been problems with the viewing software or linking it to your
browser? Does anyone know if PDF documents cause problems for text-
based browsers such as Lynx.

Of course, if anyone has had good experiences with Adobe PDF and wants
to rave about it, that is perfectly acceptable.

We are also planning to have a warning on the top level pages that
will be links to the PDF pages. If obtaining the viewer is a
problem; we will also explore either linking to a download site or
providing the viewer ourselves.

(This will be posted to some other lists. Apologies for triplicate+
messages)

Dan Robinson
WebTeam LHEE
H.W. Wilson Company