I do, but in Spanish.  We are trying to encourage our Spanish speaking
students to read in their native language and this series seems to be
helping us.  I have 3 copies of each of the 7 titles that are available
in Spanish and they are always out.  The series is called "Escalofrios"
and it is sold by Editorial Norma from Bogota.
When the students come looking for these books I casually mention other
titles that they might enjoy and many of them have discovered great
books while they wait for "Escalofrios" to be available.
Greetings from Latitude 0.

Ana Soria
Elementary Librarian
Academia Cotopaxi, American International School
Quito, Ecuador
Ana Soria, Librarian-Academia Cotopaxi
INTERNET: asoria@cotopaxi.k12.ec