Several days ago a complaint was made to the list about Follett bar code
label protectors not sticking and asking for a better source of label
protectors.  I wish to report that I have been using Follett label
protectors for a collection of 10,000 items since 1988 and I have never had
any problems with the label protectors sticking.  The only time they come
off is when a student peels them off, and they really must work to get them
off.  In my opinion, the library that was experiencing difficulties with
the Follett label protectors may have an oily build-up on the covers of
their books from using treated dust cloths or something of that nature to
clean their books.  Another source of the problem maybe if their school
building has forced-air oil heat.
        I just wanted the members of LM_NET to know that I have been very
satisfied with Follett label protectors over the many years I have used
them.

Kathy Geronzin
Northeast MS-HS
Goose Lake, IA 52750