Thanks to all of you who took time out of your busy schedules to send greetings for
our board meeting.  The meeting is on Monday,
Dec. 18, 1995, and our tree is almost complete.  We would love to hear from the
following states and additional foreign countries
if possible:  ID, MT, WY, AZ, NM, SD, KS, OK, VT, NH, ME, AK, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA,
WI, KY, TN, MS, SC, NC, and MA.  We have heard
from Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada - thanks.

My students have been very interested in this project, and it has been a wonderful
lesson in geography!  KB

K. Bisher
Napoleon High School
701 Briarheath Dr.